Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

Nice

That was a good movie, it was well animated and also very funny.

The easter egg sucked tho, it was quite poorly drawn.

Mario's Revenge: SE Mario's Revenge: SE

lol

Not really that great, well not in my opinion anyway, kinda pointless and way too long.
great story tho kinda.
It was a marmite movie, i don't like marmite.

The Evil Demon The Evil Demon

Wow brilliant, heading for first place?

that was pretty damn amazing flash, brilliant graphics, brilliant idea. i loved the ending. Nice idea you've got there, kinda makes you think.

-Pina Story- -Pina Story-

OH..... WOW..

Amazing, just amazing. It was brilliant.
I loved that movie.
It was very well done.

Are you going to make a sequel (or sequels), please do, i would very much like to see more of that.

The Red Line The Red Line

Amazing and i have no idea why

That was a good, i have no idea why it just was, it had somthing about, a piece of art.
i loved it. 10 out of 10!!

Christmas with Madrick... Christmas with Madrick...

LOL

That was quite funny......................... .................

to tell the truth i only reviewed it because the page said "would you like to be the first?", nice movie anyway...

madrick1 responds:

ty, we were going to throw in some more humour but we kind of an out of time, there is always next christmas, thankyou for reviewing

Nothing But Random Nothing But Random

lol, nice work

even though it was generally rubish looking i really enjoyed it, it was entertaning and the bad scribble of graphics work well for the theme. Keep at it untill you can draw well, it might just make you fmous. XD!!

Future Future

your Lying!!!

That was brilliant, i don't know how you can possibly make something like that without any 3D software. The graphics were amazing, the sound was amazing, even the vague plot was amazing. Brilliant!

The Karnage Incident The Karnage Incident

Meow!!!!!! vote5!

I liked it, i'm sure alot of other people did too. Great art, Brilliant animation. I'd like to see your as yet unmade series fly high on NG.

Brilliant. meow!